Alc Calc Pro 1.0
|Continue to app|
Alc Calc Pro - more than a simple blood alcohol calculator:
• No ads
• Real time calculation of your blood alcohol level
• Watch your blood alcohol level live
• Top drinks: quickly find your personal favorite drinks
• HD pictures of your drinks
• Facebook integration: inform your friends instantly regarding your consumed drinks and calculated sober time
• Add your own drinks to the drink catalog.
• History: check the app's history for your previous drinking patterns
• Recipes for selected drinks are provided
About Alc Calc Pro
Alc Calc Pro is a paid app for Android published in the Other list of apps, part of Home & Hobby.
The company that develops Alc Calc Pro is AzureZeta. The latest version released by its developer is 1.0. This app was rated by 1 users of our site and has an average rating of 4.0.
To install Alc Calc Pro on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2011-06-04 and was downloaded 42 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the Alc Calc Pro as malware or if the download link for com.AzureZeta.AlcCalcPro is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install Alc Calc Pro on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the Alc Calc Pro is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by Alc Calc Pro will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- Alc Calc Pro will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.
posted on 2011-06-04
Several fixes and updates